$670 for members, $695 for nonmembers*
Join a group tour lead by COSI Chief Scientist Dr. Paul Sutter to Nashville Tennessee to see the 2017 Great American Eclipse. The 5 day/4 night trip will include one of the best views of the eclipse, plus other cool science activities and all the best Nashville has to offer.*Price per person, based on double occupancy. Add $236 for single occupancy.
Diamond Tours hosts this exciting trip which includes:
- Exclusive eclipse viewing guided by COSI Chief Scientist, Dr. Paul Sutter
- Solar glasses to safely view the eclipse
- Transportation via video player and restroom equipped motor-coach
- 4 nights lodging
- Continental breakfast Monday - Thursday
- Exclusive Diamond Tours Dinner Party with entertainment
- Tickets to two great shows – The Grant Ole Opry and Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater
- Tickets to Country Music Hall of Fame and Grand Ole Oprty Behind the Scenes Tour
- Ride on the Detla Flatboats inside the Opryland Hotel
- And much more!
Sunday (Day 1): Depart in the luxury of a motor-coach equipped with video players, restrooms and comfortable seating for the trip to Nashville. Enjoy science themed games and videos led by Dr. Paul Sutter.
Monday (Day 2): Enjoy historic downtown Nashville before experiencing the spectacle of the Great American Eclipse! Later in the evening you’ll enjoy dinner and a show at the fabulous Nashville Nightlife Dinner Theater.
Tuesday (Day 3): Spend some free time in downtown Nashville or visit the Nashville Science Center Museum with Dr. Paul Sutter before riding the Delta Flatboats inside the Opryland Hotel. You will then enjoy dinner before seeing a show at the famous Grand Ole Opry.
Wednesday (Day 4): Get an exclusive look at what happens behind the scenes of the show that made country music famous at the Grand Ole Opry Behind the Scenes Tour.
Thursday (Day 5): After enjoying your continental breakfast, you will depart for home.
*Daily itinerary subject to change. Tour destinations will not change.