Discover the Real Cuba
¡Cuba! opens the door to a mostly unknown land. Consisting of 4,000 islands and home to about 11 million people, this ancient archipelago is marked by caves, artifacts and unspoiled biodiversity.
Visit COSI to discover a land brimming with life and culture: Cuba, one of the world’s most unique islands. Timed admission ticket required - $5 add-on with COSI General Admission. Free for COSI members.
Rich history and culture
- Walk a boulevard
- See a classic car
- Hear the voices of the people
- Examine the work of Cuban artists
- Hear the real stories of Cuban people
- Learn about Cuba’s complex history
- Discover the undisturbed biodiversity
A biologically diverse island
- Learn about the archipelago and its distinct geography, caves and artifacts
- Wonder at the range of diverse ecosystems
- Witness evolution on an island scale