Youth Volunteer Experience
(age group: 12-18 years old)
COSI's Youth Volunteer Expereince is a unique opportunity for students. Volunteer help further COSI's mission by serving our guests and providing a unique STEM learning experience while developing new skills for their future.
Youth Volunteer Opportunities
Special Events and Seasonal Opportunities
- Support special events and programs at COSI and in the community
- Assist COSI's participation in fairs and festivals
- Seasonal opportunities
- Hands-on activities
- Learning and fun!
COSI's Career Ladder
A Service Learning and Leadership Development Program
COSI's Career Ladder is currently full. Please check out our Special Event and Seasonal Opportunities!
- Year round volunteer service with a minimum of 8 hours each month
- Teaching Science
- Performing Shows
- Facilitating Early Childhood Hands-On Activities
Leadership & Professional Development
- Become a Lead Volunteer
- Participate in Professional Development Workshops including Resume Writing and Interview Skills
- A paid position as leader on the Career Ladder
- Mentor, train and help in the supervision of youth Career Ladder participants